Violette Lebron takes home the Employee Superior Service Award for Simply Additions
The greatly respected Better Business Bureau Superior Service Award is contested for by Connecticut's leading employers. We are very proud that this year our own Violette Lebron was recognized for her superior service to our customers. Once again Simply Additions has been recognized for its outstanding commitment to customer service and quality.
She easily met the following criteria:
* Exhibits high ethical standards of behavior toward customers.
* Demonstrates exceptional selling practices when dealing with the general public;
* Exhibits patience with the buyer who is seeking to gain information to make an informed buying decision and go that extra step for customer satisfaction.
* Shines with professionalism in all marketplace dealings.
* Honestly and openly assists consumers in a manner that fosters the highest ethical conduct.
* Assists fellow employees in a thoughtful and considerate manner.
* Displays the willingness to be of assistance to all.
So who is in the photo?
From left to right:
Paulette Hotton Scarpetti (BBB President & CEO)
Violette Lebron (Simply Additions Office Manager)
Voitek Klimczyk (Simply Additions Business Manager)