Hardwood & Laminate Flooring Installation
Let's face it, nothing beats the looks of a hardwood floor.
The Top 5 Benefits of Having a Hardwood or Laminate Floor
1. Qucik and Easy: Hardwood floors are simple to clean. It only takes a little sweeping and moping to keep these floors looking new. With a family, it is a lot easier to mop up a wood floor than to scrub a carpet. Hardwood floors age well, which means a scratch here or there won't hurt. They are also easily re-finished.
2. Warmth: Not only is wood is warmer on feet than laminate or tile, it is also a great insulator. The tiny air chambers hold in heat
3. Increases Home Value: Wood floors last a long time and look better with age. Your flooring choice can affect the price of your home if you sell it. Also, the aesthetic value beats out all the other alternatives.
4. Ageless Looks. A Hardwood floor is one of those investments that is always a good choice, because it never goes out of style.
5. Hypoallergenic: Wood floors don't give dander, mold, or dust mites a place to thrive. Allergies will not be encouraged in a hardwood floor environment.
There are many styles of Hardwood and Laminate Flooring to Choose From:
Frequently Asked Questions: Hardwood Flooring
What is an Engineered Hardwood Floor?
The hardwood flooring product is constructed from several thin sheets of wood (called piles) that are laminated together to form one plank
What is a Floating Floor?
Floating hardwood floors are those that are not secured to any subfloor. Floating Floors are suspended above the plywood floor while resting on a cushioned underlayment.
What is a Laminate Hardwood Floor?
Laminate flooring combines natural looking designs with a tough, durable finish and can be used in almost any area of the home. Laminate floors also offer realistic designs and can replicate the characteristics of the popular handscraped hardwood floors